2. Age (Must be at least 13,lj rules): 21
3. What are your strongest personality traits? Compassion, determination, empathy, ability
to see both sides of the argument, ability to
see beauty in the ugliest of places,
affability, intelligence (but no necessarily
in the sense of grades and/or school work),
intuition, able to see the good in people,
even if they are jerks.
4. What are some things you do in your spare time? Play Doctor (j/k), overanalyze, obssess,
panic, play Luxor, hang out with friends,
read, LARP, dress up in costumes from
different time periods, go on ebay,
complain, eat, sleep , procrastinate.
5. What is one thing that you are really passionate about? I'm very passionate about all forms of
art including dancing, drawing, music
6. What is one thing you would change about the world? Dunno. Haven't thought that far ahead into
7. What are a few of your pet peeves? People who can dish it, but can't take it, being treated like
I'm an idiot, not being given a chance to show my full
potential, being given the run around, hypocrisy (and if you
didn't get it, the joke is I, myself am a hypocrite), I like
things to be neat and get mad if they aren't, I'm neurotic
like that, feet.
8. Who do you admire? (Don’t put yourself, be creative) Um, I don't quite feel like answering that
being that it's a loaded question and my
brain isn't working right now.
9. If you could meet any person who would it be? Milla Jovovich, Emmy Rossum, Stewart Townsend,
Mike Myers, Antonio Banderas, The girls from
"Sisterhood of the traveling pants", Phedre from
"Kushiel's Dart", Louis from "Interview with a
vampire", Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, I think it
would be cool to meet a past life of mine.
10. Give me a quote that fits your personality: " O when she is angry, she is keen and shrewd. She
was a vixen when she went to school, and though
she be but little, she is fierce!"
11. What are your future aspirations? I want to have a job that pays well, where I can travel. I
want to learn sign language and other foreign languages, I
want to help people in any way that I can. I want to go to
graduate school. I want to meet a favorite celebrity. I want
to go back to my favorite time periods. I want to fall in
love and have it be reciprocated.
12. Are you a pessimist or an optimist? Um, depends on the situation. I tend to be more negative
though, so I guess the glass is half empty for me. Wa. Wa.
13. What’s more important to you-friends or family? I've become really dependant on my family
lately and a lot of my friends are like family
to me, so I guess that answers the question.
14. If you were a body part which would you be and why? I have two answers for that. 1)I'm a sexual
creature creature by nature, so I guess I'd
be the vagina. 2)The head maybe the source
of conrtol and thought, but the neck, has
the ability to move the head any way it
15. What is your fondest memory? I don't know. I have a lot to choose from. One of them is being
in Israel and feeling free, spiritual, and just plain on top
of the world, just very connected and in tune with my culture and
nature, and the old world in general.
16. What are a few of your fears? Few is an understatement that would take a good couple of
notebooks to cover. I'm afraid I'm going to go crazy, I'm afraid
of being abandoned and alone, I'm afraid of my parents dying, I'm
afraid I won't be able to take care of myself and be independant,
I'm afraid I'll never reach my full potential.
17. What song/movie/book/fictional character are you most like? The two characters that I associate
the most with, at least currently
are Christine, from "Phantom of the
Opera" and Phedre from "Kushiel's
18. Who is your least favorite House character? I haven't been watching the show long enough to
develop a dislike for any specific one, but then
again, sometimes I don't see characters in shades of
like and dislike. I think every one of them is
integral to the show and each has their own purpose,
therefore there's really no reason for dislike.
19. Does it matter if you are stamped as a character of the opposite gender? I tend to be more of
the feminine persuasion
but sure, go ahead!
20. Will you promote the community? I'll try.
Please post at least one clear picture of yourself.