2. Age (Must be at least 13,lj rules): 20
3. What are your strongest personality traits? friendly, sympathetic, happy
4. What are some things you do in your spare time? Swim, hang out, read, write
5. What is one thing that you are really passionate about? Swimming
6. What is one thing you would change about the world? Probably get along
7. What are a few of your pet peeves? People who stab you in the back, then turn around like nothing happened.
8. Who do you admire? (Don’t put yourself, be creative) One of my friends. She's so strong and fights for her life almost every day, and I don't know if I could do that...
9. If you could meet any person who would it be? I'd like to meet Amanda Beard. She is my favorite American swimmer to watch.
10. Give me a quote that fits your personality: "You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.' -- House
11. What are your future aspirations? Become an elementary teacher
12. Are you a pessimist or an optimist? Optimist, most of the time...yet that pessimist attitude does sneak in once in a while
13. What’s more important to you-friends or family? Family comes first to me. But some of my friends I consider family.
14.If you were a body part which would you be and why? Probably a mouth. I talk a whole hecka lot.
15.What is your fondest memory? All my swim team memories. I loved being on the swim team.
16.What are a few of your fears? Spiders, lightning, breaking a bone (I never have), bees, wasps...yeah.
17.What song/movie/book/fictional character are you most like? Hmm...I can only think of one off the top of my head. If you like http://homestarruner.com, I'm most like Marzipan.
18.Who is your least favorite House character? Chase. Sorry to the Chase fans, but he's just a jerk.
19.Does it matter if you are stamped as a character of the opposite gender? Nah. I used to do online quizzes, and I'd get opposites all the time...hehe
20.Will you promote the community? Yeah!
Please post at least one clear picture of yourself.