1.Name: Sea (Or, Crystal)
2. Age (Must be at least 13,lj rules): I'm 14, 15 on April 29th
3. What are your strongest personality traits? My strongest personality traits would have to be that I'm outgoing most times, and I speak my mind a lot. Whether the second personality trait is good or bad, it's just something I definatly do. :)
4. What are some things you do in your spare time? I like being on the computer and talking to my friends. I also read a lot, and watch House.
5. What is one thing that you are really passionate about? I'm really passionate about my hopes, dreams, and aspirations. I want to be a doctor, so I inspire to do well through my school years.
6. What is one thing you would change about the world? If there were less greedy people, and no more crime, our world could possibly have the hope that we all want.
7. What are a few of your pet peeves? I hate when people crack their knuckles (even though when I'm REALLY NERVOUS I'll do it :/). I also hate when people complain about the stupidest things, like not having enough money to buy that new Coach purse, even though they have 8 in their closet.
8. Who do you admire? (Don’t put yourself, be creative) I admire.. my dad. My father has been through a lot of sickness and a lot of rough times. He lost his dad when he was around 6 years old, and he got through all the kids tormenting him about anything and everything. I also admire his mom, my grandma, who passed away this January. She was an amazing person, very kind and generous, and she was an amazing cook. She brought up 4 kids all by herself, and she did a wonderful job. :)
9. If you could meet any person who would it be? I would love to meet anyone from the House cast (I know, I sound stupid). I would also like to meet some top medical doctors or surgeons and just talk to them about their jobs and stuff.
10. Give me a quote that fits your personality: "The heart may freeze, or it can burn. The pain will ease, and I can learn. There is no future. There is no past. I live this moment as.. my last. " - RENT
11. What are your future aspirations? To become a doctor. To be married and have 2 kids.
12. Are you a pessimist or an optimist? I'm a little of both. We all are, admit it. I try to be more optimist then a pessimist, but sometimes the pessimistic part of me takes over. But let's just say I'm 80% optimistic?
13. What’s more important to you-friends or family? I think that family should be more important then your friends. They are your blood and they raised you (or watched you be raised) or anything else, but at the same time, if you don't have any friends to go hang out with or to rant to, it would be a whole world of bottled up people that just are soo.. confused.
14.If you were a body part which would you be and why? I would be the brain. You need the brain to function, and it gives orders to people, which I like to be the leader of groups and such.
15.What is your fondest memory? My fondest memory is probably just, generally, my grandma's cooking. I miss her so much.
16.What are a few of your fears? After seeing scary movies, I am scared of the dark. I'm not the best swimmer, so I'm afraid of DEEEP water. I hate bugs. ew. Those gross me out. :P
17.What song/movie/book/fictional character are you most like? I'm not sure who I'm most like, unless I guess I could be Stacey from the Blue is for Nightmares series, minus the fact I don't practice Wicca.
18.Who is your least favorite House character? My least favorite is probably Chase. He's just too much of a pretty boy, and a lot of the times he has no opinions.
19.Does it matter if you are stamped as a character of the opposite gender? Nope. :)
20.Will you promote the community? I could do so :)
Please post at least one clear picture of yourself. - Under my parent's rules, I'm not allowed to post pictures of myself. Sorry.
Thanks for the time to read my application to be stamped.