2. Age (Must be at least 13,lj rules): 16
3. What are your strongest personality traits? Does strongest nessicarily mean best? Because my strongest showing traits are my blatant defiance and disregard of authority. I will purposefully act like an ass just to piss teachers and higher-ups off. I am also very blunt. If I don't like you, for example, I'm gonna come out and say it, not sugar coat it. I am also determined and stubborn, which can be good things (especially the former). If I believe in something, I'll stick by it.
4. What are some things you do in your spare time? I go online, play videogames, and on occasion do mind puzzles.
5. What is one thing that you are really passionate about? I really am passionate about my opinion and independance (which is part of the reason why I'm so defiant). As for things I'm passionate about...I've always been into life-sciences and such. Ever since I was little I was interested in diseases, anatomy, families of animals, and cryptozoology.
6. What is one thing you would change about the world? I know one thing most people are going to put, and that's world peace. Screw world peace. Let's just get rid of all the idiots. All they do is waste my time and give me a big headache.
7. What are a few of your pet peeves? Really, to be honest, most people. I like very few, and that's because most people ARE idiots. I also don't like people bothering me when I'm doing something I want to be doing. Because it's most likely something I don't want to do. And I don't like loud noises.
8. Who do you admire? (Don’t put yourself, be creative) Damn, I can't put myself? D: But that would be the kind of self-centered thing I would do! Fine, I suppose my science teacher. He's pretty cool.
9. If you could meet any person who would it be? Dr. House? :O At least Hugh Laurie. And also Romi Paku xD
10. Give me a quote that fits your personality: "Everybody brings joy into a room. Some by entering, most by leaving"
11. What are your future aspirations? I want to get a job, be successful, all that jazz. I'm hoping for a job in science. Many people have actually told me that I should be a doctor, but I don't like interacting with people or the smell of hospitals. Ew. Sick people.
12. Are you a pessimist or an optimist? Delightfully pessimistic.
13. What’s more important to you-friends or family? Friends. Because my family's under obligation to be nice to me.
14.If you were a body part which would you be and why? Oh, the things my mind thought of when I read that. Hmm. I suppose the spleen. It's out of site, and the most random useful body part I could think of.
15.What is your fondest memory? Those times alone in 8th grade when I could just sit and think...Staring out at the horizon. But then the school had to build a new campus Dx
16.What are a few of your fears? I really don't like being proven wrong or being out done.
17.What song/movie/book/fictional character are you most like? I kinda wanna say a mixture of Greed from Fullmetal Alchemist (He's self-centered, selfish, defiant, ect) and Ichimaru Gin from BLEACH (sarastic and likes messing with people's minds..)
18.Who is your least favorite House character? Vogler. My substitue PE teacher's kinda like him, and she bugs the hell out of me. We both hate each other...it's so obvious. Anyways, yeah, Vogler. And his name sounds like Vulgar.
19.Does it matter if you are stamped as a character of the opposite gender? Nope. I don't care.
20.Will you promote the community? If I feel like it...But I haven't promoted anyone else yet. Why pick favorites? I'll act like I hate you all ;D
Please post at least one clear picture of yourself. I love my sunglasses...