2. Age: Fifteen
3. What are your strongest personality traits? I'm intelligent, mature (though you'd never guess it, because I get a pick out of acting immature), witty, stubborn, and sensible. At least, most of the time. Definitely never all at once. Did I forget snarky? Very snarky. To the point where I isolate people because of it.
4. What are some things you do in your spare time? Read comics/manga, watch anime and TV, swim, read, write, listen to music, play piano, and just do nothing.
5. What is one thing that you are really passionate about? *laughs* Just one? I'm passionate about everything, though I can pass off as not caring too much when I need to. I would say, getting people to agree with me. If I know I'm right, I'll damn well argue until they know I'm right, or at least tell me they do to get me to shut up. If I'm passionate about something, you'll know it.
6. What is one thing you would change about the world? *shrug* Cockroaches going away would be nice. But I'd settle for moving all those bigots to another dimension. (Don't I just sound like Miss America now?)
7. What are a few of your pet peeves? Okay, so this is more than "a few"... I'm something of a grammar nazi, online and off. I refuse to indulge people in their own stupidity, and I can't stand being lied to.
8. Who do you admire? (Don’t put yourself, be creative) Anyone who has the strength and courage to be themselves and stand up for what they believe in. Or is just too stupid to know not to. Either or.
9. If you could meet any person who would it be? Sappho. Her work is stunning, and I would love more than anything to hear it in her own voice.
10. Give me a quote that fits your personality:
"Just because it's true doesn't mean you should say it." ~ Miroku, Inuyasha (XD Yep, anime geek. It really is an accurate quote for me, though.)
"If you yell loud enough, someone will listen."
11. What are your future aspirations? I don't know. I'm pretty unmotivated. I'd like to own a comic store, I think.
12. Are you a pessimist or an optimist? As much of a pessimist as I'll say I am, I'm an optimist. I like to believe things will work out okay.
13. What’s more important to you-friends or family? Thing about me is, I don't make lots of friends. I'm not that kind of person. The ones I do have, I'm extremely close to. I love my family dearly, and always will. I believe "family" is not determined by DNA, but by the strength of the ties that bind you. My family and my friends are interchangable. They're the same people.
14.If you were a body part which would you be and why? I'd be the eyes, because they can't lie. ;)
15.What is your fondest memory? I really don't know. Which isn't to say I don't have any - I do. I just can't pick one.
16.What are a few of your fears? Being burned alive and cockroaches.
17.What song/movie/book/fictional character are you most like? Ever read Pride and Prejudice? Elizabeth Bennet.
18.Who is your least favorite House character? Foreman, because he's always seemed like such an angry character to me, and I think at times he can be unnecessarily cruel.
19.Does it matter if you are stamped as a character of the opposite gender? Considering there are three female characters, I hardly think that's fair. Anyone who fits, I say.
20.Will you promote the community? Sure, in my journal (though it's f-locked) and my userinfo.
And one picture, as per request: