1.Name: Lucinda I'm-Not-Telling-You-My-Last-Name-Nyeeeee
2. Age (Must be at least 13,lj rules): Fourteen.
3. What are your strongest personality traits? My sarcasm, I suppose.
4. What are some things you do in your spare time? Draw, write, listen to music, read, look up quotes and other useless pieces of information, look up words in the dictionary, burst into song like the people in musicals just so I can see everyone's freaked-out expressions.
5. What is one thing that you are really passionate about? Art, music, and writing.
6. What is one thing you would change about the world? Try to find a way to end world hunger or find a cure to a supposed uncurable disease... or is it incurable... hmm, I'll have to look it up...
7. What are a few of your pet peeves? Children, annyoing people in general, bad grammar and spelling, liars, art-thieves, god-moders, ppl wh0tlk lik tis!!!!!1111oneoneshiftoneelventyoneelve
8. Who do you admire? (Don’t put yourself, be creative) The people who are actually doing things to help others everyday... like... doctors... or fire-fighters... or something.
9. If you could meet any person who would it be? Tim Burton. ^^
10. Give me a quote that fits your personality: "Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months." -Oscar Wilde
11. What are your future aspirations? To become either a famous (or semi-famous would be okay, too) animator, artist, cartoonist, and/or writer.
12. Are you a pessimist or an optimist? I am a pessimistic realist. =D
13. What’s more important to you-friends or family? Family.
14.If you were a body part which would you be and why? What a strange question... eyes, so I can see everything.
15.What is your fondest memory? I'm not sure, but I'm sure I'm fond of it.
16.What are a few of your fears? Spiders, insects, especially butterflies and moths, heights, being unsuccessful... I'm sure there are mose.
17.What song/movie/book/fictional character are you most like? Well, for song, I'd say, "Fields of Innocence" by Evanescence. Like the song says, I wish I could go back to when everything didn't seem so complicated and confusing. I wonder whether I'm still even the same person as before since I've changed so much.
18.Who is your least favorite House character? I'm not very fond of Cameron. :\
19.Does it matter if you are stamped as a character of the opposite gender? Nope.
20.Will you promote the community? I'll try.
Please post at least one clear picture of yourself. http://www.deviantart.com/view/2718